Thursday, July 2, 2015

She  finally did it! The principal rated me ineffective in her part of the evaluation. I am beside myself and wonder what this will do to my final evaluation.

Last year, not really being familiar with the numbers, she rated me developing. At the end it turned into effective and highly effective.

This year, in her own words, she understood the way the numbers weighed and their impact. So, she had to rate me down to make sure I don't receive effective again. I'm not stupid. I read right through her statement.

I have spoken to the union, and continue research on my options (if any). I am gathering all of my papers and creating a timeline to file harassment.  I have 4 years worth of papers to go through! Thank God it's summer!!!

I am still awaiting the determination of EEOC. Although 3 teachers claimed they would also file discrimination charges against her, I am only certain of one who did the same and he too is awaiting the result.

I hate waiting! Not a good trait to possess!

Anyway, she again "excessed" me from the school. This I don't get, because she tried this 2 years ago and when she did this, it was overturned by the superintendent. I have 27 years going on 28. Which superintendent will okay this excess? I have the most experience but she had left her options open by never appointing me in the High School certificate!!! 

She is cunning! That I have to give her. But, she is transparent! Too transparent. Maybe she wants me to know that she does what she does. That's a special kind of evil, one I had never experienced until I came to this school. And, finally, I don't care.

I work at XXX Academy! Tune in later...





2 comments:

  1. Good work on documenting. Keep it up. They're horrible at documenting. That's how I fight back at www.educatorfightsback.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I am sorting through all my papers to make sure I address everything!

      It was great meeting you.

      Delete