Saturday, January 28, 2017

I'm BackI





I have been away for quite a while now, but I just couldn't help myself and write about the incredible mistake Betsy DeVos as secretary of education would be.


I can tolerate many things. One thing that sets me off, however and I turn on my grammatical and spelling superpowers, is lack of knowledge of the basic construction of a sentence. May have been due to the pressure she must've been under but she surely didn't sound articulate.


Then, she was unprepared for many of the questions that she faced and her constant response of "I will review..." or giving her prepared responses over and over.


Finally, because I will let you be the judge for yourself, was her lack of understanding the difference between proficiency and growth.


Of particular note are two senators who really grilled her, Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren.















No comments:

Post a Comment